Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

kevinatfms

Just paid for my order of 5 wheels... we are at 56/60 wheels purchased. Who is gonna be the hero?

anyone gonna try 225/45/15 RSR RRs on these?
Im gonna try the new Nankang CR-1. There is some huge buzz going on around the grip level and heat tolerance. They are also supposed to be excellently priced through Phil's Tire Service.

The RS-RR's are my backup choice though. Loved them on my old 15" Sparcos except for the stupid howl. They tolerated heat quite well on a car that has zero camber and a very aggressive driver(yours truly isnt very nice to track vehicles). The price is also excellent for what you get.

I'm still in contact with them because I'm not able to proceed with the payment after more than a dozen try. Their billing process is a real PITA. It always fail for some reason. I tried with Paypal (which is already verified) and directly with my credit card and it always fail. Their billing form is not able to verify my address or it does not recognize it. I emailed them multiple times and they don't know what the deal is. That's the first time I have this issue and I bought on ebay, Whoosh, Amazon US and multiple other small businesses, so the problem is definitely on their side. I will try to contact them by phone tomorrow but since english is not my first language, it might be very difficult to be understood...

I’m in STH now. It’s a wash. Our stock turbo can’t beat a Civic Type R.
Currently running HS and winning in our local region (just class not PAX lol). STH will be more for fun and will allow me to do a few modifications that I think will let me enjoy the car more. I have a few friends that will be running STH and really I just want to beat them lol. I appreciate the feedback as it reinforces everything I’ve spent countless hours reading, which brought me to the conclusion if I wanted to win I would probably switch to another platform or stay in HS.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #151
So what’s the deal? I’m getting billed on Sunday. So it’s going through?
Yeah, just need 4 more wheels to meet the minimum of 60 and I've had a few reach out to me via DM and on facebook. I imagine we will hit 60 total wheels this coming week.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #152
I want in if possible, trying to move my Fiesta to STH next season and these will definitely be useful.
Definitely still time! Send them an email, wheels@fitmentindustries.com and mention this group buy.

If at all possible, I'd do it in the next few days as this might close a few days after we hit 60 wheels (which should be soon)

Definitely still time! Send them an email, wheels@fitmentindustries.com and mention this group buy.

If at all possible, I'd do it in the next few days as this might close a few days after we hit 60 wheels (which should be soon)
Sorry, should have said something sooner but with it being thanksgiving today and all I was a little distracted. I was able to contact them and went ahead with the order, they mentioned it would be the last order required to seal the deal, so we should be good to go!

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #156
Great! I think I will ask them to submit the order and close the group buy a week from today just in case anyone else wants to jump in between now and then

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #157
UPDATE:

Keeping the group buy open through 12/4 at 5pm EST. If you are interested, now is the time to jump in!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Alright so say I didn't care about cutting my fenders and wheel liners - what's the widest tire I could fit on these?

kevinatfms

Alright so say I didn't care about cutting my fenders and wheel liners - what's the widest tire I could fit on these?
245's is an option. It will bulge though. 225's is the best tire for the 8" width - dependent on the tire manufacturer and tire - but most will fit square.

If youre set for cutting/removing/clearance the wheel wells then bolt on some ebay flares, swap to 4x100, run 15x9 Miata wheels and run 245s. That would be alot of tire on a Fiesta.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
245's is an option. It will bulge though. 225's is the best tire for the 8" width - dependent on the tire manufacturer and tire - but most will fit square.

If youre set for cutting/removing/clearance the wheel wells then bolt on some ebay flares, swap to 4x100, run 15x9 Miata wheels and run 245s. That would be alot of tire on a Fiesta.
I've been looking at that but don't know the best way to go about it, I don't want to drill out hubs.