Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Left rear suspension

So i bought my car wrecked awhile ago and just now getting it road worthy . The left rear hit a curb and we replaced the hub and bearing . The rear beam took some of the hit as well and I’m thinking of replacing it . The left rear doesn’t poke out or look anything like the right rear to me so my question is this normal how a fiesta looks when it’s lowered ? Also the alignment is supposedly in spec .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
As well as alignment. Have someone drive the car and follow behind it to see how it looks/tracks. You can see a lot by doing this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
Wickedwilly
Thread Starter #4
As well as alignment. Have someone drive the car and follow behind it to see how it looks/tracks. You can see a lot by doing this.

You can tell a difference when behind it

OP
Wickedwilly
Thread Starter #6
heres the right side all looks good

OP
Wickedwilly
Thread Starter #7
Left side has a good side dent in it looks like I’m getting the beam lol

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I believe they upgraded the beams on the 16 and up ST. I remember reading about how Ford made changes to the later ones for better handling. It may be worth looking into.

Last edited: