Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let Ford know how you feel!

It was not just "for years" that we could not buy an RS anything from Ford, it was ALWAYS/forever, until this very last Focus RS was offered to U.S.! [:(] [mad]
I agree with you 100%! Ford is an “American” company but most of Europe gets the best of the passenger cars. Some might argue the grass is always greener on the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In time the enthusiast used car values will go through the roof.
I recently read an article about what a mistake manufactures are making by abandoning fuel efficient economy cars in favor of SUV's and Trucks. I kinda agree with the article but the market is in a weird place. They are trying to get the economy cars shifted to electric and need the profit margins from what sells to fund this.
Manufactures are hoping cheap gas holds steady until the electric cars catch on and the transition can happen.
Believe me when I say electric cars fit 90% of the general public need in a day to day basis. Not to mention the virtually zero maintenance is very attractive.
The enthusiast cars will come back in electric form. An electric Fiesta ST would smoke a current ST if done right.
I am a big radio control model enthusiast. Seven years ago it transitioned to 50/50 electric/gas. About 5 years ago it became 90/10 electric/gas. Gas is pretty much only used in very large scale models.
In time the same will apply to cars.