Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Like new Ebony OEM wheels with used Bridgestone Potenza REO50A and TPMS

Trader history for milkman42 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Selling my stock wheels to make some room in my apartment. I just don't get all the performance I could out of them so I'll stick with all-seasons year-round.

Wheel Condition:
Excellent condition. No curb damage or chips. Always sealed for easier brake dust removal.

Tire Condition:
Tires have about 11,700 miles on them with frequent rotation. The car was just inspected a week ago and the report says the lowest 2 tires are at 6/32. These tires are 10/32 deep brand new so there's over half tread life left. The other 2 tires have slightly deeper tread, probably about 7/32. See the pictures below using a quarter to show tread depths. I recommend putting the deeper 2 tires/wheels on the front and the lower 2 in the back. That's how I had them before taking them off to sell. Should easily get nice even wear this way. Tread wear is even inside-to-outside for all tires.

This set comes with:
  • (4) Wheels - ebony black option
  • (4) Mounted tires - stock Bridgestone Potenza REO50A summer tires
  • (4) installed TPMS

Price: $450 picked up. Will ship at buyer's expense (will probably be like $150 but I haven't gotten quotes and I've never shipped wheels before)

Thanks for looking. Please post here and PM me if interested.

How they looked on-car just before taking off

all four top-down

all four low angle

all four higher angle

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

tread depth of deepest two tires

tread depth of lowest two tires

comparing deepest (left) and lowest (right) tread depths

where they're at now, off car
Is that hvac vent For sale also in the pic? I'm missing one at my new house?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.