Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lit-Logo wiring question

I got the RGBW ST logo for the front of my car and I'm not sure how I want to wire it. Thought I would get some input from you guys. Should it turn on with the headlights, or have access to it any time? It turns on and off through an app on my phone, so having access all the time would be nice for meet and greets, I wouldn't have to turn on the car to light it up. But I would always have to use the app to turn it on. If I hook it to the headlights or running lights I don't have to mess with the app, it just comes on with the lights. Ideas?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I got the RGBW ST logo for the front of my car and I'm not sure how I want to wire it. Thought I would get some input from you guys. Should it turn on with the headlights, or have access to it any time? It turns on and off through an app on my phone, so having access all the time would be nice for meet and greets, I wouldn't have to turn on the car to light it up. But I would always have to use the app to turn it on. If I hook it to the headlights or running lights I don't have to mess with the app, it just comes on with the lights. Ideas?
If it was me..id run it to the headlights. Then if you have headlight switch set to Auto. It would just come on with the lights when it sensed the light change through the photovoltaic cell or if you turned it manually on.