Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Locked only key in car how to unlock

the duke

You don’t a spare fob at all? A blank is held behind the faceplate on the fobs.

Locked only key in 2016 fiesta is there a easy way to get in car
Assuming you locked the "FOB" in the car you have 2 possible paths. On the front door handles there is a small rectangular button toward the rear end. press the button to unlock!. The other path is to open the rear hatch. Hope one of these works for you as both work on my 2015.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
IF the fob is in the car, the doors wouldn't lock. I mean, maybe if the fob's battery died and you intentionally hit the lock button on the dash and then threw the dead key fob into the car before closing the door. All jokes aside, I didn't think this was even possible.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
IF the fob is in the car, the doors wouldn't lock. I mean, maybe if the fob's battery died and you intentionally hit the lock button on the dash and then threw the dead key fob into the car before closing the door. All jokes aside, I didn't think this was even possible.
i also thought that the car couldn't lock if the fob was in it. Like you said, maybe under some weird combination of circumstances that doesn't normally happen.

Not sure if he is talking about a FiST or not. My wife drives a 2019 Fiesta SE....there is a fob to unlock doors/hatch but it is not the same as the ST, there is a physical key used to start the car and/or unlock the doors and no button located on the door handle...the doors WILL lock if the fob is left inside unlike the fob used for the ST's!