Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Long time lurker. Happy to officially be part of the community

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So you did mean Frances 'bean'. That's good. You a Nirvana fan? What about Hole? They had two good songs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Kourtney love Killed Kurt....check out the documentary soaked in bleach very interesting theories about Kurt's "Suicide " if you wanna call it that.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Nice fridge. You in Duval?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. I was stationed in Mayport in the early 80s, but grew up in Indian River County.
I added the party fridge for the monthly jams I host. The studio has been under upgrades for a year ..I keep getting interrupted with ....life.

OP
Ohcult
Thread Starter #23
Nope. I was stationed in Mayport in the early 80s, but grew up in Indian River County.
I added the party fridge for the monthly jams I host. The studio has been under upgrades for a year ..I keep getting interrupted with ....life.
Wow small world. I live right off Mayport Rd close to the commissary. What was your most enjoyable deployment?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Wow small world. I live right off Mayport Rd close to the commissary. What was your most enjoyable deployment?

The med cruise from Chasn SC.

I did two gulf cruises, 85 from Mayport and 88 from Chasn. But I've seen so many places and loved them all. Panama, PR, Italy, France, Sicily, Pakistan, Bahrain, Portugal, UAE, the list goes on.

OP
Ohcult
Thread Starter #25
The med cruise from Chasn SC.

I did two gulf cruises, 85 from Mayport and 88 from Chasn. But I've seen so many places and loved them all. Panama, PR, Italy, France, Sicily, Pakistan, Bahrain, Portugal, UAE, the list goes on.

You really got to explore the world. What a great opportunity. I’d love to visit all those places. Sounds like you were part of Desert Shield possibly.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
You really got to explore the world. What a great opportunity. I’d love to visit all those places. Sounds like you were part of Desert Shield possibly.

Nope. I left active duty in 91, joined the reserves and retired out of the reserves. In the late 90s tried to go to Germany for backfill, but there was no need for me there. I did get to go there twice for my 2 weeks AT, as well as Spain twice. (But I had been there many times before) Each time you go through the Med, you pull into Rota Spain and Naples Italy. Good times...many good times.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

OP
Ohcult
Thread Starter #27
Nope. I left active duty in 91, joined the reserves and retired out of the reserves. In the late 90s tried to go to Germany for backfill, but there was no need for me there. I did get to go there twice for my 2 weeks AT, as well as Spain twice. (But I had been there many times before) Each time you go through the Med, you pull into Rota Spain and Naples Italy. Good times...many good times.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk
Very cool. I did a lot of environmental work in Pearl Harbor and Ford Island in the late 90s. Dad was Air Force. We lived in a couple of cool places growing up but never overseas