Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for a Tuner in south florida for my 2016 fist

OP
2016leefook
Thread Starter #3
I've thought of that but i really wanted to get it dyno tuned I'm not a huge fan of remote tuning lol had many issues with my last car when i did that and very bad memories. maybe the fist is different

Chuckable

I've thought of that but i really wanted to get it dyno tuned I'm not a huge fan of remote tuning lol had many issues with my last car when i did that and very bad memories. maybe the fist is different
Fair enough. Here's a link to the Cobb site with local tuners. Quite a bit in South Florida. http://www.cobbtuning.com/dealers

OP
2016leefook
Thread Starter #5
Bump

so it looks like i have to go to remote tuning can you guys recommend the top remote tuners for out cars

Chris G

Randy @ Mountune, Russell @ Deadhook, Adam @ Tune+, Alex @ Stratified. All of them are reputable. I know I am probably missing at least 6+ others.

did you ever find a Dyno tuner in your area, I'm looking for similar

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
There really aren't any here in So.Fla. The closest would be JST in Georgia, I'm sure that would be worth the drive! I have an e-tune from them and I love it.