Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for an alignment shop

I live nearby Pomona, my car is lowered on coilovers, and I'm in need of a shop that will do an alignment. I've been to the typical Firestone and Big-O franchises with, zero luck. It seems that most shops can't properly do an alignment with camber bolts installed. I keep receiving the same question, "has your vehicle been in an accident?". My response is, as it should be, "nope!". Can anyone point me in a direction?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Look for a frame and alignment shop. The guys that do alignments without use of computers and use measurements to get you where you wanna be and the alignment you can actually feel and tell the difference when driving. They are out there....it just takes some research and phone calls to find them. [party]

Look for a frame and alignment shop. The guys that do alignments without use of computers and use measurements to get you where you wanna be and the alignment you can actually feel and tell the difference when driving. They are out there....it just takes some research and phone calls to find them. [party]
Typhoon-

Do you have any recommendations for a shop in the Twin Cities?
I had BigO do mine last spring when I lowered it on ST coilovers and it has been pretty good but I figured id just ask for recommendations.

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
Check out my friend's shop: https://instagram.com/monrovia_alignment?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=5lx6xmdfda49 .
I get my tires and alignments done with him, he's even installed lowering springs and Pierce bracing on my car for me. Very friendly guy, his shop is in Monrovia.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Just gave him a call, PM me your real name and I'll use it as a reference. Made an appointment for this afternoon. Thank you!

Just gave him a call, PM me your real name and I'll use it as a reference. Made an appointment for this afternoon. Thank you!

The name's Robert. Robert with the blue fiesta, he'll know lol. No problem!

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
This guy is pretty knowledgeable, and he tracks his cars. He knows his 'ish!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Typhoon-

Do you have any recommendations for a shop in the Twin Cities?
I had BigO do mine last spring when I lowered it on ST coilovers and it has been pretty good but I figured id just ask for recommendations.
There is Hoover frame and alignment. I have used Mikes Frame off Hiawatha/55 in Mpls 612-724-3240 .....Great guy....very knowledgeable. The last time I was there he was handing the company off to a younger guy.....but he was still going to be around but just in a limited roll.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Check out my friend's shop: https://instagram.com/monrovia_alignment?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=5lx6xmdfda49 .
I get my tires and alignments done with him, he's even installed lowering springs and Pierce bracing on my car for me. Very friendly guy, his shop is in Monrovia.

Is this you?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuEW4O0lY1z/

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
The name's Robert. Robert with the blue fiesta, he'll know lol. No problem!

Would you by chance have blue FiST with 1552 wheels that drives south on Durfee/Peck Rd around 6:30PM?

Would you by chance have blue FiST with 1552 wheels that drives south on Durfee/Peck Rd around 6:30PM?

No sir, I'm on Rotas. I live in Hollywood and commute to/from Pasadena for work. Although I tend to just drive different areas on the weekends so keep an eye out [emoji6].