Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for hard to find parts

Gunnership

Hello everybody ,
Im new to the forum but have been enjoying my 2017 fiesta st for a year now. Im currently trying to mod it when funds are available. That being said, i have a cold air intake, and the bov spacer. Im going 3" straight pipe next. So at that my question is has anybody seen a upgrade for the intake manifold other than just the spacer?

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So at that my question is has anybody seen a upgrade for the intake manifold other than just the spacer?
About a year ago someone who made an intake manifold for the FoST asked if there was any interest, admitting that is would only make 8 lbft of torque, if I remember correctly. Nothing every came of it.

You don’t need that. You need an AP and an intercooler.

Welcome!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

And good luck in the mod hunt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everybody ,
Im new to the forum but have been enjoying my 2017 fiesta st for a year now. Im currently trying to mod it when funds are available. That being said, i have a cold air intake, and the bov spacer. Im going 3" straight pipe next. So at that my question is has anybody seen a upgrade for the intake manifold other than just the spacer?
I gots to know. Why would that be one of your first mods?