Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for next parts to upgrade, need some help

Hey all,
I've got some money saved up and am trying to decide what I should do next. My biggest thing is that i dont want to kill reliability, but I'd like to make a little more horsepower, nothing crazy though. I dont plan on going big turbo or racecaring my car, so my thought is either an acessport or to do an intercooler upgrade. Any advice? I've already got the resonator chopped and the whoosh cold airbox in.

Mikey456

I started with a used Accessport and installed Cobb stage 1. I like the boost in torque and passing power. I will eventually get a intercooler for more consistent power but I am happy with the power. There are many tunes out there if you need more power. If you get a more powerful tune I would definitely recommend an intercooler and spark plugs and possibly a radiator.

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
I started with a used Accessport and installed Cobb stage 1. I like the boost in torque and passing power. I will eventually get a intercooler for more consistent power but I am happy with the power. There are many tunes out there if you need more power. If you get a more powerful tune I would definitely recommend an intercooler and spark plugs and possibly a radiator.
I it kinda seems like the intercooler is the best all around, but only seconded by the accessport. I might just have to send it and get both lmao