Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for rear bumper deflector p/n 17808b

My exhaust burned the lower deflector on my rear bumper and i'm looking for a replacement. It's not stated on the ford parts site but the ST specific part looks to be part number 17808b which is $210. Does anyone know where I'd be able to find it cheaper?

I remember seeing Ford customer service reps on the forums but can't remember their user name..

thanks in advance

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
The link koozy sent looks to be the correct part but it's listed as fitting the standard fiesta. But from what I can tell that definitely looks to be an exploded view of the STs rear bumper.

Here's a screenshot.

And here's what this site lists for the fiesta st. Which doesn't look right at all. Possibly the euro bumper?

Anyone know the correct part number?

koozy

3000 Post Club
tasca's website is sometimes incorrect. That number was confirmed by Steve Tasca to me FWIW. Just include your VIN in the order if you place one and it's no-hassle returns 100% credit back if there website is incorrect or their mistake for not verifying the part against your VIN. Just make sure you include your VIN in the order. It's happen to me with them before and they're great doing business with and handling errors.

hjr

Back from a while ago

Tasca and Ford sites take my Fist VIN and call for: Stone Deflector - Ford (D2BZ-17K835-DB) (second item you show which looks like the 'st line' lower deflector - also there is only 1)

My Fist has 2 pieces - which look exactly like the 'no/st' pieces: D2BZ-17808-BA & D2BZ-17808-A

Anyone else have this issue and run it down? I lost my rear stone guard / grill in a freak snow storm that pilled snow into the bumper until it snapped off. A really unlucky day.

joesiris

I know this is quite an old thread, but I walked outta work yesterday and saw this...
damage.jpg
and since the sheriff and my work told me that all I could really do was put a claim into insurance using a traffic collision report not investigated by law enforcement (tr 309 form) ive been looking all day for a replacement. so if any of yall got this resolved let me know how it turned out, thank you