Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

looking for red wheels

ROCKYFiestta

saw the cobb car and i would love orange red or yellow wheels not neon though. anybody have links i tried looking through wheeldude.com and rotawheels but i still am having a hard time finding ones that actually fit the car. another option i was considering was the cosmic blue wheels.

any help is greatly appreciated.[???:)]

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Powder coating. It's gonna be an extra $300-400 on top of the wheels themselves to do it.

I'm just waiting until something interesting pops up so I can get them powder coated ( neon yellow). I just might do my current wheels.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #9
on another note i found a few red ones on rota wheels

is this size ok for our car

17 x 8 4 x 108 e+45 to +48

or will this fit better

17 x 7.5 4 x 108 e+45 to +48

dont really want to use spacers so any input as to which wheel will fit (stock suspension- 0 desire to have the car lowered)

I just bought rotas getting them installed tomorrow morning mine are in white I got the rota grids 17x8 I'm not sure on the tires I got 215/40/17 for mine

I just bought rotas getting them installed tomorrow morning mine are in white I got the rota grids 17x8 I'm not sure on the tires I got 215/40/17 for mine
Nice! Would love to see pictures once they are installed. I have been wanting to powdercoat my grids (also 17x8) from matte black to white. I think it would look pretty sweet on my Ox White car.