Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for some help on how to achieve Flush Fitment(no coil overs)

HUnter110

Hey everyone,

So right now, I have a 2019 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan that I’m looking to do some aesthetic mods to. I don’t want it to look rice, and I really don’t want to do anything to mess with economy.

I’m trying to Achieve flush fitment on my wheel setup, and I will not be using coil overs or camber kits or anything like that to do so. I currently have stock wheels on it(15x6+45) and P185 60 R15 tires.

I am looking at going to 16” wheels possibly 16x8 or 16x7 but I want a little wider than 6” wide. What offset could I go with to get this flush fitment, I’m looking for, and is it smart to go up to 16 and just do a 45 or 50 profile tire, what width and offset should I go with? I’m kinda limited to the look of wheels I want, but offset matter with flush fitment, no poke.

Thanks guys!

Hey everyone,

So right now, I have a 2019 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan that I’m looking to do some aesthetic mods to. I don’t want it to look rice, and I really don’t want to do anything to mess with economy.

I’m trying to Achieve flush fitment on my wheel setup, and I will not be using coil overs or camber kits or anything like that to do so. I currently have stock wheels on it(15x6+45) and P185 60 R15 tires.

I am looking at going to 16” wheels possibly 16x8 or 16x7 but I want a little wider than 6” wide. What offset could I go with to get this flush fitment, I’m looking for, and is it smart to go up to 16 and just do a 45 or 50 profile tire, what width and offset should I go with? I’m kinda limited to the look of wheels I want, but offset matter with flush fitment, no poke.

Thanks guys!
Assuming the hub to outer fender distance is the same on the SE and ST, the Konig Dekagram 16x8 +40 results in a pretty flush fitment. I run those wheels with a 215/45r16 tire and really like the setup. I'm on stock suspension at the moment and the wheel gap isn't too bad, granted the SE will sit a little higher.

I believe the other common tire size for that wheel is a 205/50r16.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kevinatfms

16x8 +40mm Dekagrams w/ 215/45R16's. Grab some Bilstein B8's and some lowering springs(Whiteline/Swift) and that will be about flush, functional and not introduce too much bumpsteer. If i had an SE with a manual this is the route id take. Its softer than B-spec rates but with a ton more tire. Throw in a rear sway bar and the car would be a hoot on track.

If you want to be "stancebro" i think youre in the wrong sub.

ronmcdon

I get slight poke I think with 16x8 +38 w 205/50/16 tires. My guess however is the tires being more meaty contributes to the poke as well.

dekagrams in 16x8 are +40 iirc, so maybe thats a safer bet

ronmcdon

oh wanted to add I am on coilover but super close to stock height maybe -1/4 drop at most.. -2 camber front, -0’7 to -0.8 rear.