Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

looking for that tube that holds the symposer and connects to the throttle body

ROCKYFiestta

JUST wanted to ask if somebody makes an aftermarket version of that tube that comes after the cold side of the lower intercooler pipe. its the plastic pipe that goes upward to the throttle body and also has the hole for the symp. (currently have it blocked off but looking to put a bov there)

so I figure asking if there is a aftermarket version while I am in there may as well get 2 things done.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Just about every coupler kit has it. Id go with ron's because multiple color choices.

EDIT: i cant read. Lol you're looking for the pipe itself. There are a few replacements. But they are 2.5" piping in a very tight area and imo, with no way to secure them to the engine like the factory tube. They move around way too much. The stock tube is more than plenty unless youre really moving air.

That being said it would be nice to see a stainless version with factory dimensions AND mounting points. With a methanol port.

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #3
ahh I see I have all the cobb pipes so yeah I was just looking for that one piece maybe we can persuade somebody to make one for us fisters lol

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #6
see that pipe with the 2 pink things going into is the one im looking for and was wondering if it was one in the same as the link I posted above

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thats the evap harness. And yes, the mishimoto pipe will work there.