Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for Third gear!

I'm new to this forum so bare with me. I'm in a desperate hunt for somewhere to source Third gear for the input and output shaft for my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST. Ford dealerships here in the states show no inventory or backorder log. Which means, Ford has ceased making these gears.
Does anyone on this forum know where to source these gears? 2014 Ford Fiesta ST 6MT, need 3rd gear for both primary and secondary shafts.
Any help would be much appreciated!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Try tascaparts.com. Have you tried the part number on ebay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you 100% certain its the gear that bad and not the synchros? The synchros for our transmission are a very hit or miss affair when it comes to reliability. If it turns out it is just a synchro issue Ron Whoosh has a nice replacement set thats much stronger than stock. Welcome to the forums and I hope you can that FiST back on the road soon.

I'd also look into just buying a used transmission and save up to work on and fortify the one that is pulled out if that can be an option.

Fusion Works

The problem with buying a used third, most people can't remove them. Even Ford says to cut the gear off with a grinder. (thanks Ford)