Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lower control arm bolt/bushing hole issue

So I’m replacing my lower control arm I’ve made sure to separate the bolts and install them back to where they originally came from, I got a control arm from autozone but the hole from the busing is too small for the original bolt so I returned it thinking they gave me the wrong part, so I went ahead and ordered an control arm but that same hole is still too small for the bolt, has anyone experienced this issue before?

OP
rigo4g63
Thread Starter #2
So I’m replacing my lower control arm I’ve made sure to separate the bolts and install them back to where they originally came from, I got a control arm from autozone but the hole from the busing is too small for the original bolt so I returned it thinking they gave me the wrong part, so I went ahead and ordered an control arm but that same hole is still too small for the bolt, has anyone experienced this issue before?
Was able to figure out the part number so if anyone needs it and has this same issue the part number is C1BZ3079A for the driver side