Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Magnaflow Muffler?

Are any of you US guys or girls running a Magnaflow muffler on the FiST? I've already done a resonator delete and I'm now looking at changing rear muffler. I don't see a need for me to change the pipe size, I'm sticking with 2.25". This is the muffler I'm looking at Magnaflow Competition core part #14850, I also like the single tip look.

Attachments

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I'm running a magnaflow magnapack in place of the resonator on the MBRP catback. It's a full 3" back...including a modified 2jr downpipe to make it a full 3" as well. Sounds decent..if not a little aggressive.

GAbOS

Bolt it up, get good sound and pics and let us know! ;) I am interested to see how it looks.

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
I'll have to wait at least a month as there is none in Australia at the moment.

This is what I did. just found a magnaflow can that is the same length as the stock muffler. welded it on and threw some dual tips on it.

OP
N
Thread Starter #6
this muffler is slightly smaller, the OEM muffler is rather large.

This is what I did. just found a magnaflow can that is the same length as the stock muffler. welded it on and threw some dual tips on it.
So how's it sound??? Did you delete your resonator as well?

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
I've done the resonator delete already and because I'm in Australia I have to wait for atleast a month for the part to arrive. I was looking for sound input from the USA guy's since it's a US product.

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
ok thanks. I'm leaving the stock piping as I don't see any benefit too increase it. when I did the resonator delete I got no drone, just hoping an aggressive muffler like this isn't too overbearing.

ok thanks. I'm leaving the stock piping as I don't see any benefit too increase it. when I did the resonator delete I got no drone, just hoping an aggressive muffler like this isn't too overbearing.
https://youtu.be/A-MvCmaI42E

Here ya go. I originally planned on having a custom 3 inch system built but ultimately decided not to mess with it. so stretch to fit lol.