Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Major Clutch Issues! Car wont start!

So I installed some OMP pedals last night. I guess I ended up pumping the clutch a lot while trying to drill the two holes.

When I went to feel the pedals, I could not get the clutch all the way down. After about a 1/4 of the way down it had resistance that got stronger the harder I pushed.

I ended up pushing it down as hard as possible hoping that if I got it started, it might smooth out. Now there isn't as mush resistance on the clutch until it is all the way depressed. But it still wont start.

My first thought is to bleed the clutch, but I am clueless to how that is done on the fiesta. And if there is something else that now needs fixing before I bleed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Well in the automotive world car won't start is not a justifiable complaint. Will the car crank ? If not do you have power, IE dash lights come on?

Chances are you hit a connector you shouldn't of have and is stopping the vehicle from starting.

DangerMouse

I'm not super familiar with the fiesta yet but on one of my old cars I bent the clutch switches and it wouldn't start. There has to be something telling the car the clutch is pressed in before it will start. I just don't know if it is internal or external on the clutch pedal.