Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MAPerformance Stage 1 Tune for purchase?

I bought my AP through MAP. No issues, their performance tune is stout. I would say on par with Cobb stage 2.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
The point being, for the amount they will charge for their tune there are probably other options that have been proven to make power and are well documented. Such as Tune+, stratified, Randy@ Mountune, Delicious Tuning etc.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Mountune has the best deal for an Accessport as it includes a Stage 1 tune from Randy at Mountune and is slightly better than the Stage 1 OTS.

Use either the code "GoMountune" or "MountuneRewards" for a good discount when checking out. I paid $435 with shipping.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
OP never stated it was free, but yes, I would have to agree free is great, but not if the product or service being offered is mediocre or worse. I would prefer to pay for a good tune than rock a crappy free tune. Not saying he Maperformance tune is crap, but they've kind of fallen off since Adam left.

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for all the replies. Currently running Cobb Stage 1 OTS and I was looking for a different tune.

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
Flashed the Stratified V2 map. Quick question about MAP switching. Is there an RPM indication to identify the map slot selected similar to Cobb's OTS?