Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Martini Racing/FordRallyeSport Fiesta ST

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I created my own designed side graphics based on the Martini Racing 2000-01 Focus WRC and 2002 Focus RS WRC. The Martini inspired side stripes follow the Fiesta's body character lines, much like the mountune side stripes. The stripes were created using a grid pattern to match the rise and run of the curves on the car. From there, the grid pattern was placed in SolidWorks CAD software and the stripes created using splines. After that, the line drawing was exported and sent to Rekleiner Vinyl Graphics for final tweaks and cutting. The red and blue hues were matched to the Pantone colors that have been used on a number of different Martini Racing race cars. While the reds used on the actual cars seem to vary, I picked a red that is closest to the ST badges. What started being designed 1 year ago is now finally complete.

Presenting the 2015 Martini Racing/FordRallyeSport Fiesta ST

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Martini Racing 003 by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Martini Racing 093 by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Martini Racing 024 by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Martini Racing 045 by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Martini Racing 060 by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Martini Racing 090 by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

Modifications:
mountune/Cobb Tuning Accessport
Cobb Tuning RMM
mountune Induction Tube
mountune Sport Springs
mountune Air Filter
Modified Lower Air Box
DEI Gold Foil Wrap
Redline Goods Leather Shift Boot
Racetech Gas Pedal
FordRallyeSport Graphics
Martini Graphics
Yellow Lamin-X Fog Lamp Covers
Hella Yellow Fog Lamp Bulbs
Sylvania ZXE Headlight Bulbs
3M DiNoc Carbon Fiber Wrapped Engine Cover and Air Box
17" Axis Touring Cup Wheels
P215/40 17 Yokohama S-Drive Tires
G2 Caliper Paint

haste

1000 Post Club
Love the effort and quality of the work but I honestly don't think it works with that blue. If the car was white...

I think it looks great. Those stripes are not over the top, just perfect really.

I love it! I've been wanting to do Martini livery too. I like your design.

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone. It was a little bit of a risk doing this on a blue car versus the normally expected white, however, my research showed that the Martini colors have been used on all sorts of colors other than white. The color scheme works well with my ST since the ST badges are all red, the light blue is similar to the Axis decals on the wheel centercaps, and the yellow surround on the Martini logo matches the mountune springs, decals and plate frame.

I like it too, but I will say that I was expecting to see some white between the stripes...

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
thanks, I need to get around to adding more of my YouTube and Flickr content documenting what has been done so far. I never realized how little I have posted online about all the work I have been doing since last year.

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Under the hood of my 2015 Fiesta ST

[video=youtube;b0rPvkKvqVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0rPvkKvqVs[/video]

If you don't like what I have done, or have comments that are not constructive, please find another place to post them. I don't deuce in your Cheerios, so don't deuce in mine.

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
thanks SPhilli911! I like your ST as well, of course I am somewhat partial to Performance Blue with white wheels.

Sorry if these are out there, but do you have some closer engine bay shots? and with the plastic ST engine cover removed?

Looks great!

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
these are in process images at different stages of development
First phase of the Fiesta ST engine cover is complete. Still working on what exactly phase II will be. by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Fiesta ST gold wrapped induction tube by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST Mountune Induction Hose by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

2015 Ford Fiesta ST engine compartment by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

The top of the airbox has since been covered after noticing the amount of heat present on the cover compared to the sides. I finished wrapping that last week. I started the foil last fall and didn't have much data to pull from concerning the temps in the summer. It wasn't until a few weeks ago temps reached 90 degrees for the first time in a few years.

OP
B

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
I really don't know how much it helps, but it can't hurt. I figured the less heat absorbed into the ducting that gets transferred to the intake charge is less heat the intercooler needs to cool. When I look at competition cars, everything from WRC, time attack, endurance, road racing, and even high performance street cars, they all use the foil to reflect heat away from the induction system and anything else that is subjected to damage from heat. That is enough justification for me to try it. Besides, it is really cheap to do in comparison to a new intercooler.