Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton Design parts for your Fiesta ST NOW Available @ whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We made this official yesterday! There are some items live on the site as of this morning....
From our Facebook Page:

Ready to personalize the exterior of your Fiesta ST?
We've just partnered with Maxton Design UK to bring over a ton of great parts for your Fiesta ST
Please comment below with any specific interest in a part they offer.
Our intention is to have stock available to ship same day from Vegas. Your input is valued by us! No commitment of course, just let us know what you like or would consider for your ST.

Many Fiesta owners enjoy the Maxton rear spoiler extension and the RS rear spoiler. I've been running one of the Cupra front splitters for a while on our Orange Spice ST due to it being subtle and not overly aggressive.
Take a look at the Fiesta ST and Focus ST links below and please post up!

link to exterior section : https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/ford-fiesta-st-interior-exterior

I really like this one, however it is pretty expensive right know with the exchange rate of the US Dollars in my country. Almost 3.2 times higher than regular PUrchase Power Parity in the states in 1/3 of the regular american hosehold income.

:(

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Hi Ron. Are any of those Maxton Front Splitters/ Lip in stock and ready to ship?
not yet, we have placed a bulk order
if you order through us I can ship when it arrives or ship direct today
let me know how I can help

Do the front splitters fit the us spec front bumper or are they made for the EU spec like TRC splitters?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Do the front splitters fit the us spec front bumper or are they made for the EU spec like TRC splitters?
all parts are designed around Euro spec Fiestas.
I have the CUPRA front splitter on our 2017 Orange Spice. It fits very well.
I did install the hardware in a few spots closer to the front of the bumper to make it look the way I wanted it placed

Dpro

6000 Post Club
all parts are designed around Euro spec Fiestas.
I have the CUPRA front splitter on our 2017 Orange Spice. It fits very well.
I did install the hardware in a few spots closer to the front of the bumper to make it look the way I wanted it placed

This is the same one I have but I have not put it on yet. I bought it straight from Maxton. Before you started carrying them. Lol

Syd_Mead

Anyone know if the rear spoiler 'duckbill' extension is functional? Does it create any usable down force or just a bunch of turbulence in the rear end?

The 'swoop' it creates in the roof line looks like it would direct air in a more upwards direction. And there was a guy that once said something about reaction forces being equal and opposite... or something like that.