Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton v2 or v3 splitter, bad idea for a daily in snow conditions?

Hi all, so I live in Colorado where we get some snow along the front range. My 2017 is my daily, but I've been wanting to add a Maxton v2 or v3 (non race type) splitter to the front. Would this be a bad idea in an area that gets snow?

Thanks,
Steve

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hi all, so I live in Colorado where we get some snow along the front range. My 2017 is my daily, but I've been wanting to add a Maxton v2 or v3 (non race type) splitter to the front. Would this be a bad idea in an area that gets snow?

Thanks,
Steve
I live in Mn....I made sure all my Aero was Metal* due to ICE CHUNKS. Plastic.....Ice and below freezing Temps....Not good Bedfellow.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve been contemplating this same question. I always come up with same answer...not a good idea.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I would also be plowing; rocks, mud, double track center strip grass/plants, etc. when I work on ARA rally events, and it would not last a half mile on those stage roads, even at factory ride height or higher.

So, these (NO MATTER the material they are made of) are a definite no go for me as well. [:(]