Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Got mine installed too, pro tip: put some antiseize on the dowel pins incase you ever have to take it apart again, it'll help get it apart in the future if your car has high miles.

Erick_V

Glad more people are buying these plates. Super happy with them and run them in my SMF Autox car and consistently podium (even on RS-Pros). Makes breakaway of the rear much more predictable. I have to feed a lot of off throttle steering to break the rear loose and the front still out grips the rear. I don’t think I updated after buying these months ago but thanks @Dpro I’m super happy with them. My corner balance showed -1.9 camber.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #224
Glad more people are buying these plates. Super happy with them and run them in my SMF Autox car and consistently podium (even on RS-Pros). Makes breakaway of the rear much more predictable. I have to feed a lot of off throttle steering to break the rear loose and the front still out grips the rear. I don’t think I updated after buying these months ago but thanks @Dpro I’m super happy with them. My corner balance showed -1.9 camber.
Nice this is awesome to hear and ya it definitely raises the breakaway point . That was the thing I first noticed was I could go deep into corners a lot faster. I think I am gonna dial more negative camber up front on my car .

Erick_V

Nice this is awesome to hear and ya it definitely raises the breakaway point . That was the thing I first noticed was I could go deep into corners a lot faster. I think I am gonna dial more negative camber up front on my car .
Have the same plans. I currently have less camber in the front than in the rear, like 1.6 I think. I'm going to target around 2.5 degrees of camber on my next alignment with some camber bolts and run less toe out (currently 0.30 total toe out) for some track days this summer/fall. Turn in at high speed it a little sketch to say the least lol

Hi recently purchased. Any recommendations for an at home prep/paint or coating for for these? Just realized these aren’t anodized or anything like others I’ve seen. Of course option B is to get these professionally coated or just selling these and buying the ones already coated.

Thanks!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Hi recently purchased. Any recommendations for an at home prep/paint or coating for for these? Just realized these aren’t anodized or anything like others I’ve seen. Of course option B is to get these professionally coated or just selling these and buying the ones already coated.

Thanks!
I plan to scuff mine up a bit, wipe them down in acetone, then hit them with some matte clear that I have on hand.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #233
Is uneven tire wear an issue? That would be a con to me depending on how much. Thanks!
You would have more tire wear issues with bad toe. Most people that run these are already running the same amount of negative camber on their front end. 1.8-2. degrees negative camber will not cause excessively uneven wear .

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
You would have more tire wear issues with bad toe. Most people that run these are already running the same amount of negative camber on their front end. 1.8-2. degrees negative camber will not cause excessively uneven wear .
What is the best solution to get matching camber in the front? About to install ISC coilovers on my car so would like to add anything else needed all at once.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #236
What is the best solution to get matching camber in the front? About to install ISC coilovers on my car so would like to add anything else needed all at once.
Well it depends on your coilover‘s do they come with plates up top? do they have have slotted mounts on bottom? Both ST and MeisterR come with both. Some people just leave the tops on dead center aka 0 due to the fact that our cars are not easily adjusted from up top due to narrow strut tower top holes. Instead they adjust from the slotted bottom. If the bottom is not slotted you could always use camber bolts several companies sell them. Its really a matter of options you have too adjust.

Count me in good sir! Just put on some federals so i definitely will need these in the rear.