Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Memorial Day Weekend Sale!

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

Save During the MAPerformance Memorial Day Weekend Sale!
10% OFF Sitewide
*some exclusions apply
Use coupon code MEMORIAL to take 10% OFF your next order. Get the fuel injectors, turbo kits, intakes systems, catback exhausts, and thousands of other awesome parts at a great, low price! But remember, you're not just getting a low price ... you're also getting top notch customer service and super fast shipping - all things MAPerformance is known for!

Check out THE BIG SALE from our friends at AMS | Instantly save $109 on AEM X-Series Wideband!!!

As you can see, we've got a ton of awesome parts on sale now, so head on over to MAPerformance.com today and start shopping! Contact us with any issues you have while ordering! Have a great weekend and be sure to tell your friends about our awesome savings too!

FYI- I can't get past the select make. It doesn't list any vehicles at all for me on my iPhone.

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #4
FYI- I can't get past the select make. It doesn't list any vehicles at all for me on my iPhone.
I apologize, and thank you for the feedback! We you able to find what you were looking for?

When does this sale end?
It ended officially this morning. Though, is there something you were still looking for and needed help on pricing with?

-Adam

I apologize, and thank you for the feedback! We you able to find what you were looking for?

It ended officially this morning. Though, is there something you were still looking for and needed help on pricing with?

-Adam
Yes, PM sent