Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Messed up when doing pads, rotors, and fluid, need help figuring out how to fix

A while ago, I did pads, rotors, and fluid at all four corners. I fucked up a few things and fixed most of them, but one thing I did was accidentally try and bleed the rear left caliper while the caliper wasn't on the rotor. I have no idea what I was thinking, but bottom line is the piston popped out. I did get it all reassembled, rebled it a few times (and have even had a shop bleed the brakes for me), and put everything back together. The brakes and stops, but under hard emergency braking, the car pulls to the left. I suspect this has something to do with me messing something up when I put the piston back in the caliper, or maybe something else. What I'm wondering is if the answer is to try and rebuild the caliper, or to just get a new one. If anyone has good instructions how to do either, it would be greatly appreciated.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I have never found good caliper rebuild kits for this car.
Rebuilt calipers are available.
I would suggest replacing the both the calipers per axel at one time.