Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Might pull the trigger this week (Los Angeles)

Hi everyone, I live in LA and currently drive an '01 BMW 325i wagon (5 speed w/sport pkg). I love my car, but I'm looking for something new(er) that's still fun to drive and cheaper to maintain. I think I found a good deal on a loaded '14 CPO ST w/only $10K miles - $18.5K. What do you guys think of that price?

Seems like everyone is doing the RMM first, which is definitely my plan. I plan to go Mountune w/everything I can, just to keep it under that CPO warranty.

Looking forward to learning a lot more about this car!

Low mileage, but the price seems high for a '14. For $18,500 you could find a used '16, and they have Sync3 which is a big upgrade from the earlier versions, and will eventually get Andoid Auto/Apple Carplay.

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
Sorry, it's actually a 2015. My mistake. Recaros, nav & moonroof. the price is the best for a CPO that I've seen.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
A different Fiesta just got on my radar: 2014 loaded w/11K miles in SF, at a dealership but not CPO because has a Mountune intercooler, $17K. How much is a CPO warranty worth?

If you're willing to drive up 400 miles, there is a brand spankin new '15 with everything: Recaros, Moonroof, Navi, Rados for $20,998. Its been sitting at James Ford's lot in Half Moon Bay. It has 6 miles on the clock. Its Green Envy, and most folks in HMB dont know what a FiST is. Then you'll be able to go to Octane Academy since you bought it new.

http://jamesfordinc.com/San-Francisco-Peninsula/For-Sale/New/Ford/Fiesta/2015-ST-Green-Car/40387255/

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
Interesting... thanks for the head's up! I wish it were a different color, but that is a great price!