Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto Is Seeking Out a 2016+ Fiesta ST!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

mishimoto1

Hey guys,

Mishimoto is seeking out a local 2016+ Fiesta ST for some very quick product fitment and testing. If you own this year ST and are interested (or know someone who might be), please shoot us a PM! Basic requirements/information are noted below:

- Must be near the MD, PA, DE area (reasonable driving distance from zip 19720)
- 2016+ Fiesta ST
- Vehicle is needed for only a couple of hours
- Lunch will be on us with a tour of our facility
- Once again, if you are interested or know of anyone who may be, please shoot us a PM!

Thanks!

-Diamaan

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #4
I'm 2 hours away. lol

Not sure if I'd make the trip for lunch tho.
Understandable, that is a bit of travel. We'll be providing some Mishi swag/trinkets as well though! ;)

Is this for the evap line testing??
Yes! We have a more permanent solution designed, but we need to test fit it to move forward with mass producing it.

-Diamaan

Bluedrank

Hey Mishimoto

As a person that's currently suffering from the code still after installing your revised adapter, I'd implore you to test the line on a car that will be driven a few hundred miles on the highway. From my experience, and from the reports I've seen from other drivers, the code most often throws on the highway once I've been driving for a good while. I'll never throw the code in regular city driving. So to be sure that the fix is an actual fix, please definitely put some miles on the vehicle.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #8
Awesome to hear progress is being made! If only I lived closer...
Thanks!

Why not just use the Ford evap line from the 2015 model year?
Our goal is to offer a cost-free solution for everyone. Once it's finished, we will send our part out to everyone who has seen this code at no cost. It's also about us making our product defect-free, so we need to have a permanent fix so there will be no further issues down the road.

Hey Mishimoto

As a person that's currently suffering from the code still after installing your revised adapter, I'd implore you to test the line on a car that will be driven a few hundred miles on the highway. From my experience, and from the reports I've seen from other drivers, the code most often throws on the highway once I've been driving for a good while. I'll never throw the code in regular city driving. So to be sure that the fix is an actual fix, please definitely put some miles on the vehicle.
We definitely plan to do some long distance driving tests. I'll be sure this part goes on a '16 ST that will drive plenty highway miles. Thanks for chiming in!'

-Diamaan

Thanks!

Our goal is to offer a cost-free solution for everyone. Once it's finished, we will send our part out to everyone who has seen this code at no cost. It's also about us making our product defect-free, so we need to have a permanent fix so there will be no further issues down the road.

We definitely plan to do some long distance driving tests. I'll be sure this part goes on a '16 ST that will drive plenty highway miles. Thanks for chiming in!'

-Diamaan
Thumbs Up, Mishimoto!

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #10
Thumbs Up, Mishimoto!
Thanks!

Also we found a car! Huge thanks to [MENTION=7868]r0b0t1c[/MENTION] for stopping by today. It was great meeting you and we hope you enjoyed our facility. This was the major hurdle from getting our fix mass produced. More to come on exactly what was done later this week. Thanks for everyone else who reached out!

-Diamaan

[MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] Do you have a Revised adapter already, after 8,000 miles with the silicone induction hose the car finally threw the p114 code.

Bluedrank

Looking forward to good news soon. Can you guys double check that I'm on the list to receive this new fix? I sent a PM with my name and address a few weeks back but never got a reply.

Thanks!

Also we found a car! Huge thanks to [MENTION=7868]r0b0t1c[/MENTION] for stopping by today. It was great meeting you and we hope you enjoyed our facility. This was the major hurdle from getting our fix mass produced. More to come on exactly what was done later this week. Thanks for everyone else who reached out!

-Diamaan
Happy to be of help! Had a great time at the facility and it was cool to see some of the behind the scenes work being done.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #14
[MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] Do you have a Revised adapter already, after 8,000 miles with the silicone induction hose the car finally threw the p114 code.
Sent you a PM!

Looking forward to good news soon. Can you guys double check that I'm on the list to receive this new fix? I sent a PM with my name and address a few weeks back but never got a reply.
Weird, it's showing that I replied to that message. Either way, I replied again, I've got you covered!

Happy to be of help! Had a great time at the facility and it was cool to see some of the behind the scenes work being done.
[biggrin]