Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto's Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

mishimoto1

It's that time of year everyone! We are slashing prices site-wide for this upcoming Black Friday all the way through Cyber Monday! Click on the link below for a full rundown of all of the deals we are having for you.

[/IMG]

Here are a few examples of some of the daily deals we will run through the entire weekend:

Friday, November 25th
  • 30% Off Universal Intercoolers
  • 35% Off 2 & 3 Port Catch Cans
  • 45% Off Auto Silicone Hoses
Click here for more!

Saturday , November 26th
  • ALL FANS, Buy One Get One FREE
Click here for more!

Sunday, November 27th
  • Ryan Tuerck Shift Knob $42.50
  • 25% Off Heavy-Duty Transmission Cooler With Electric Fan
Click here for more!

Monday, November 28th
  • Buy a Liquid Chill, get a Liquid Chill Free
Click here for more!

Did I mention FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS all weekend? You have to take advantage of that! We have TONS MORE deals and great coupon codes on our Black Friday Deals Page, so please check that out and mark your calendars. It's that time of year for the winter build to begin!

If you have any questions, please contact support@mishmoto.com. Our CS team will be available during this time to help you guys out!

brbauer2

Not noticing a discount code, is the discount reflected in the prices? Not seeing any discount as of 6am. Want to jump on an induction hose kit and possible the OCC.

*edit*
Gravy all over my face, I'm a day early [thankyou] Guess that's what I get for not double checking the date...