Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mk 7.5 Ford de Brasil Facelift bumper

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just an FYI that this exists:

Ford-Fiesta-2018-10.jpg

Ford de Brasil used this bumper for 2018 & 2019 model years. It was sold this way throughout South America. I think it looks great, if only we could get it here...

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That opening for the Intercooler appears to be considerably smaller than that of the FiST Bumper cover.

My Americans friends, that fiesta is being sold in Brazil which is the biggest market in South America, also being sold in Messi’s Country lol. The interesting point of this model is that has the Euro Projector HeadLights, and the interior is Euro Specs in some aspects.

In my country we do not have that facelift, Ford Colombia has not show their new models, except for the Fusion Hybrid and the new scape.

Colombia is the unique country with ST’s, some
people has spotted STs in Peru but those are private imported vehicles.

Saludos desde D.C.

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
My Americans friends, that fiesta is being sold in Brazil which is the biggest market in South America, also being sold in Messi’s Country lol. The interesting point of this model is that has the Euro Projector HeadLights, and the interior is Euro Specs in some aspects.

In my country we do not have that facelift, Ford Colombia has not show their new models, except for the Fusion Hybrid and the new scape.

Colombia is the unique country with ST’s, some
people has spotted STs in Peru but those are private imported vehicles.

Saludos desde D.C.

Know anyone who would want to send a few to the US? haha :ROFLMAO: