Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MK8 ST-style replica wheels in 17"

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Those are sweet. I wish they told us the load rating. Any sort of replica wheels always makes me think “those are going to be weak af” unless I see a load rating published. May not be true on all fronts, but I’ve destroyed a few sets on potholes that left OEM wheels unfazed.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Good find, it's nice to have another option for our somewhat difficult to fit cars. These are a good price, and it looks like they even have the correct hub bore, so they don't need hub centric rings for fitting.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Even though I am not all that enamored of their style, anyone who has these shipped here will most definitely be unique as far as wheels go, and yes, happy to have more options in our app.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Not a fan of black wheels but I liked those the moment I saw them on the Mk8 that we didn't get here. Damn you Ford U.S., I wanted that car. Those are some nice looking wheels. Wish I had the funds right now for them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
I just potholed wheel #3. I think its time to order new wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 I lost a whole car to an Akron pot hole, hit it in the dark, dome light fell out, third brake light fell out, no door gaps on the passenger side, could not open the doors. Unibody cracked. RIP 1998 Contour SE Sport.