Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains Black Friday Deals are here NOW! Why wait til Friday?

Trader history for BlueBomber (0)

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Black Friday's Over but Cyber Week is on at ModBargains.

Posting this here to pass the word along, I've been working the past few weeks on changing the prices and entering the discounts for Black Friday.

There's a healthy selection of Fiesta ST goodies.

Need some upgrades for your Fiesta ST? We've got some awesome once-a-year deals on mods for the Fiesta ST at ModBargains​, the shop I work at is offering some crazy prices and the deals are now live.

http://www.modbargains.com/black-friday-2015-list.htm

just spreading the word! cheers! :)

bought cobb hangars monday and they arrived today! made an install appt for dec5 at modauto! thanks!

J2FoRS

Didn't even know you worked for Modbargains lol. Now, someone from the US purchase my goods for me.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
yeah I only posted it here because I've been working hard to change all the prices and stuff and put together the html for that ad so I want people to see all the work we did, plus the deals actually are pretty decent - hit the FORD section on the black friday link.

ModBargains is the vendor on here and they do all the sales etc (taking orders/money etc) but I do all the back end stuff on the website, take photos, write the blog, new product research etc - and the Fiesta ST's my baby

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Nice! Hey guys, just a minor update here since they've had me working on the site all weekend, Black Friday Deals have been extended thru Cyber Monday and Cyber Week!