Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Your #1 Source for All Things Milltek! Best pricing around!

Trader history for ModBargains (0)

For additional power on the Fiesta ST, you need to relieve back pressure in the exhaust by increasing exhaust flow by upgrading to the Milltek Catback Exhaust. Not only will you see an increase in power and performance, but with the option of quad or oval exhaust tips, the Milltek Catback Exhaust for Fiesta ST will add a new, aggressive exhaust tone and styling. The Milltek Catback Exhaust for Ford Fiesta ST is available in a non-resonated or resonated version so you can choose how aggressive you want your exhaust to sound. All Milltek exhausts are made with aircraft-grade stainless steel to ensure that all the components of your new exhaust system is the best available.

Milltek Race 70mm Cat-Back Exhaust For 2014+ Fiesta ST

Milltek Catback Exhaust for Ford Fiesta ST - Non-Resonated (SSXFD098) - LOUDER

Milltek Catback Exhaust for Fiesta ST - Resonated (SSXFD101) - Quieter

Increase in exhaust flow and decreased back pressure
Significant power increase
Sporty, European exhaust tone
70mm aircraft-grade stainless steel piping
Lightweight design improves overall performance
Available in quad or oval polished or black exhaust tips

Milltek 2.75" Downpipe (De-Cat) For 2014+ Fiesta ST
Please note this downpipe will require the Milltek Sport Cat-back system as well as a tune to delete the CEL

If you are looking for an extra boost in performance on the Ford Fiesta ST, you need to upgrade your exhaust system with the Milltek De-Cat. With a 2.75" diameter piping, the Milltek De-Cat for Fiesta ST dramatically reduces back-pressure, resulting in faster boost deliver and shorter turbo lag. You will see significant power and performance gains after installing the Milltek De-Cat. All Milltek products are made from the highest-quality, aircraft grade stainless steel, and is designed and manufactured at the Milltek headquarters in the UK to ensure that you are getting the very best products available for your vehicle.

Reduced back-pressure after the turbo
Significant power and performance gains
Quicker boost delivery
Reduced turbo lag
2.75" diameter piping
Highest-quality stainless steel

Milltek 2.75" Downpipe W/ Hi-Flow Sport Cat 2014+ Fiesta ST
Please note this downpipe will require the Milltek Sport Cat-back system as well as a tune to delete the CEL

If you are looking for an extra boost in performance on the Ford Fiesta ST, you need to upgrade your exhaust system with the Milltek Hi-Flow Sport Cat. With a 2.75" diameter piping, the Milltek Hi-Flow Sport Cat for Fiesta ST dramatically reduces back-pressure, resulting in faster boost deliver and shorter turbo lag. You will see significant power and performance gains after installing the Milltek Hi-Flow Sport Cat. All Milltek products are made from the highest-quality, aircraft grade stainless steel, and is designed and manufactured at the Milltek headquarters in the UK to ensure that you are getting the very best products available for your vehicle.

Reduced back-pressure after the turbo
Significant power and performance gains
Quicker boost delivery
Reduced turbo lag
2.75" diameter piping
Highest-quality stainless steel

Should you have any questions on the following items, feel free to send me a PM, Email or call me at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, but ask for Jurrian when you call in!

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #3
Do you have videos/sound of the Milltek cat back Fiesta ST?
There are lots of videos on youtube, here's an example:

Fiesta ST - Milltek Catback & Sport Cat Downpipe
[video=youtube;L5BuyGV_EFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5BuyGV_EFc[/video]

Wow, I never paid more than a few hundred for exhaust components for my old Camaro. Prices sure have come up over the years!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Wow, I never paid more than a few hundred for exhaust components for my old Camaro. Prices sure have come up over the years!
Yup when I was looking for exhaust for my last car it was 1k for the header and 1k for the cat back.. and that was the good stuff ...

Damn. I paid about 300 for tubular headers, and y pipe, and then another 350 for 3 inch all the way back, to a 150 dollar muffler that sounded amazing. None of the components I bought were "cheap" either. I had the headers ceramic coated for another few hundred....prices must have really come up! That was in 02-03. Maybe I'm just cheap [twothumb]

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
all I have to say on that is "How long has the Chevy 350 been in production?" and "How long has the Ecoboost 1.6L T been in production?"
Answer these two questions and right there, that's why Fiesta exhausts are more than exhaust for a Camaro.

I guess that would make sense. Lots more r&d for the ole 350 compared to the turbo 1.6. Looks like I'll be waiting a while for exhaust components :)

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
If they keep putting the 1.6 Ecoboost in everything maybe we'll have that kind of ubiquity someday lol