Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modded 2019 FiST At Simi Ford (Price Ford)

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #5
Haha good pull, I was gonna say basically I don’t know. There was no price on the window and I only looked it over to try and see what mods I could see. Didn’t know price or mileage.

The exhaust is MBRP, it has the IC grille stone deflector removed but stock IC, it certainly looks lowered but I couldn’t see well enough to ID the springs, and the other obvious exterior stuff.

Yeah 20k miles isn’t bad but that price does seem high. I’ll see how long it sits there.

I swear half of the Fiesta's I'm seeing for sale have Hankook Ventus V2's. That's what came on my ST from Carvana now almost a year ago. Though I get it when I start pricing options in 205/40/17 :ROFLMAO:

Feels like non-Recaro optioned vehicles are dropping but if you have them over 20K is the norm. Though there's some 80K+ mile ST's selling for numbers that make my heart hurt in a good way.