Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modified 3 door Fiesta from the UK

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #61
yep. Height, rebound and front camber

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #62
Not been here for a while so i thought I'd pop back to update you all on a few mod's.

Peron hybrid turbo with Revo stage 3 s/w. I haven't dyno'd it yet before everyone asks.
http://www.focusrsparts.co.uk/peron-fiesta-st180ps-billet-x-hybrid-turbo/prod_2971.html

I've also added the Summit front lower brace so i now have all 4, rear upper and lower and front upper and lower.
Uprated Powerrflex front lower wishbone bushes.
Summit 330mm Discs and 6 pot callipers
I got a rediculous deal on some OZ/Mountune Alleggerita HLT 7.5x15 et48 wheels
Changed the Steeda lower/rear engine mount for a Vibratechnic one. The Steeda one was shot but it had done around 25,000 miles and 3 or 4 track days.

I think that's everything.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Do the euro cars come with the fog light bezels painted gloss black? You is that something you did?
Great looking car.
Post some turbo pics if/when you get a chance, and keep us updated in dyno tuning.
Did the wmi help the car out a lot? My car loves 100% meth.

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #65
Do the euro cars come with the fog light bezels painted gloss black? You is that something you did?
Great looking car.
Post some turbo pics if/when you get a chance, and keep us updated in dyno tuning.
Did the wmi help the car out a lot? My car loves 100% meth.
Whilst i have ran with 100% meth you're supposed to mix it 50/50 with water so that it's not volatile . But you probably know that ;-)
No the plastics come in that horrible dark grey, I had them painted as well as the front lower grill and the rear plastics.

Izzy

Seeing this 3 door just makes me want to move somewhere I could buy one. Will never know why it was not offered as an option in the U.S.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Will never know why it was not offered as an option in the U.S.
And soon there will be none.
It is all about safety.
The US has different liability issues.
And you/we proved that we would buy one anyway.

Dave

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Seeing this 3 door just makes me want to move somewhere I could buy one. Will never know why it was not offered as an option in the U.S.
+1 I would love a 3 door car. Kinda like the old focus ZX3's. It's to bad we will never see a car like that again.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Whilst i have ran with 100% meth you're supposed to mix it 50/50 with water so that it's not volatile . But you probably know that ;-)
No the plastics come in that horrible dark grey, I had them painted as well as the front lower grill and the rear plastics.

I tuned with both, despite my previous cars also showing my 100% meth made more power, I gave different mixes a shot. In the end, it was really obvious that 100% meth cooled better and made more power. The one catch was... Running 50/50 meant running a smaller jet. It didn't like the bigger jet with 50/50 at all. With 100%, It let me run the bigger jet and drop charge temps a lot better.

But that's just my experience on it :)

Grey? At least our US cars got sorta black plastic fog light bezels. I have to admit, no way I could do the "up keep" on shiny front bumper parts, lol.

What kind of boost pressure does that setup run?