Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modified bumper beam, full air flow withJ-Line IC welded mounts, 1/2" crash sensor/oil cooler mount.

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Going something a bit wilder now so these are no longer needed.

Beam will allow full air flow when you open up the grill, if needed I can weld in a tube to add more strength for a bit extra cost. Full perimeter filler stitch welded in place where beam material was removed. Mounting ends modded a bit for my CIA intake feed but still more than solid enough to mount to chassis.

Beam has drilled for lower weight, braced, J-Line IC mounts welded to the back side,

Very restrictive stock crash sensor mount replacement which is lower in weight and far less restrictive. It has tabs to bolt on a Setrab or other oil cooler of the same size.

Includes custom hood latch support bar

$299 for all three parts, will consider separating them, there is at least 12 hours of work into these parts so this is a great deal and direct bolt on.

UPDATE: I am not going to be able to ship for at least 8 more days, likely 10 days as out of town and they parts are on the car back home. Shipping is not included in the price but I have several shipping accounts to check on. Also I need to measure and weight the parts, which I would ship together of course.

Rick

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Im semi interested how far did you tuck the j line up? Like could i use the oem intercooler shield with this set up?

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I just updated the info, out of town and not able to ship for the next 8-10 days or so, need to measure and weigh them and they are still on the car, shipping is not included.

--------------------

The IC mounts right at the bottom of the bumper, I used some ABS sheet, which I can include some in the deal, to make a seal from the top of the IC to the bumper.

--------------------

I mounted the IC upside down to get the IC tucked up tight, outlets back further, etc, then painted the whole IC so the logo did not matter but it can be mounted the other way around if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.