Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MODIFIED EXHAUST MANIFOLD ATTACHMENT

Have been ordering aftermarket parts for my 2019 Fist since purchase. Low miles (3700) and only driven during non-winter/wet days. Purchase a ported and polished OEM exhaust manifold over the Winter. Have never removed one off any vehicle. Purchased from WHOOSH Motorsports. Has anyone installed one of these and what tips can I get from you folks on removing my stock manifold and installing the new one. I've added many WHOOSH products to mine....including Hot/Cold side intercooler plumbing, intercooler, and upper intake items. Have considered having a mechanic to install it but have an issue with trusting someone to do it properly. Any tips?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
The tip that I would offer you is to leave that manifold in the box until such a time that you are going to replace the factory turbo. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze, in my opinion, to put that piece in front of a stock turbo.
Second this