Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Motor, Clutch/Flywheel, downpipe and More

Trader history for SaltySeaRabbit (2)

I've got a bunch of stuff for sale. I'll be updating this page with more in the next week or so. All items are located on City Island, NY (10464). All prices are OBO. If your picking up, you're paying cash. If anything is being shipped, you will pay with PayPal Goods and services. If the price doesn't mention shipped than local pick up is assumed. DM me if your interested in anything. Open to trades as well. Looking for aftermarket (but not loud) cat back exhaust, wheels, shift knob, etc

Motor - Sold

OEM Ford Flywheel / Clutch / Pressure Plate. These came off of a 2017 Fiesta ST with 27K miles. (I purchased the motor out of this car and get them as part of the deal) The Clutch has AP and Ford branding on it as you would expect. Obviously new is better, but If your on a budget this is less than half of what these parts cost before tax and shipping. These have been hard to find new because supply chain issue.PRICE: $275 (shipping to lower 48 states / PayPal feesincluded in price). I'll knock off $30.

IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0169.jpg

DIY Sound Symposer Delete. Includes plug and hose clamp. Not pretty, but functional. Yes, this is something that was picked up a a plumbing supply. Save yourself a trip. $13 shipped

IMG_0830.jpg

Fiesta ST Downpipe off 2014. Includes both o2 sensors. one clip broken as shown in pictures. Mesh around flex pipe is a little messed up but nothing leaks. SOLD

IMG_0831.jpg
IMG_0836.jpg
IMG_0837.jpg

Focus ST Downpike (NOT FIESTA) - off 2017 w/ 20K miles. Good shape. Price: $200 picked up, If you want it shipped message me w/ your zip code and we can figure out shipping.
IMG_0844.jpg

Fiesta ST slave cylinder - Used and working great when pulled from. $15 shipped.
View attachment 53605
IMG_0854.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg

Fiesta ST Engine Wire Harness. Came off of 2017 Fiesta ST w/ 27K miles. $125 shipped
IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg
IMG_0863.jpg

Fiesta ST PCV Hose / Breather hose w/ Sensor. Off a 2017 Fiesta ST w/ 27K miles. SOLD
IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0873.jpg
Fiesta ST Turbo Heat Shield - $25 shipped.

IMG_0876.jpg
Fiesta ST Down Pipe Heat Shield - SOLD

Fiesta ST Sound Symposer w/ Hose - SOLD

Fiesta ST OEM Rear Motor Mount - $15 shipped.
IMG_0897.jpg
IMG_0899.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Interested in the pcv line you have!
PCV Hose - Sold to Fiesty Fiesta

Sorry for posting without intent to buy but I just gotta say, SaltySeaRabbit is the best username I've seen in a while. 2 thumbs up on that alone.
Thank You! I'll take the complement and also appreciate the bump to the top of the page!