Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Motorsport 4 the Masses - A low cost, casual NC driving experience

I'll start out by saying I don't know if this is allowed and also I'm not affiliated with this business, but I've been a supporter and patron for a little while now and it's a great community that I care about.

View: https://youtu.be/8dnoZdjceEU

M4tM was a group I discovered during COVID and I raced with several times. It's a low cost, low risk driving experience. If I had to describe it, it would be autocross+. It's partway between HPDE and autocross, autocross speeds and course set-up on a HPDE style circuit. This was a pretty standard type of event for the last racing year:

View: https://youtu.be/icLsZ5kClfo

You get the benefit of more drive time as you have a 10 min block to go out and drive. One thing I hated with autocross was it was a single run with a large stretch before my next run. I felt like it was so much harder to actually improve because I didn't have consistent time to practice on my weak points. Another benefit is not having to work, huge plus for me lol.

This season is scheduled to be events in Winston-Salem and Franklin, NC. Last season, we had a few SVT Focuses (Foci?) and a Mazda2, but I was the lone Fiesta ST. I'd love to see more FiSTs out there, so if you're interested in seeing what our little eggs are truly capable of and want to hurt some feelings in a (relatively) safe and inexpensive event, please join us!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I can't do the first event of the year I will be out of town. But if the season is able to continue I will try to do the second event.

OP
razr_m3
Thread Starter #5
The $25k funding goal has been met so, barring any logistical issues, this season is a go! Hopefully I can see some of you guys out there. I'll be in a gutted black #12 FiST.

This is literally perfect. I'm looking to step-up from auto crossing as and this looks to be the perfect next step. I just wish they had some events a little closer to Atlanta

OP
razr_m3
Thread Starter #9
I'm seriously considering it. Y'all have space for me?
Of course! There's pretty much always at least one open spot for each group.

The event on Sunday is on life support right now due to the insurance company dragging their feet, but hopefully the rest of the season is still on.

Edit: unfortunately insurance never came through with their end so the season is cancelled.

Last edited:
Of course! There's pretty much always at least one open spot for each group.

The event on Sunday is on life support right now due to the insurance company dragging their feet, but hopefully the rest of the season is still on.

Edit: unfortunately insurance never came through with their end so the season is cancelled.
The season is cancelled? So all events are a no go?

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Keep me updated for next season. I drive down to Raleigh NC frequently. It's where I bought my icy orange spicy, after all. By this time next year I should be on an AccessPort with an intercooler, radiator and more.

OP
razr_m3
Thread Starter #12
The season is cancelled? So all events are a no go?
Yes, unfortunately. Rob, the owner, made a post yesterday on the Facebook page. It was his personal final deadline last night (after extending it twice) for insurance to get back to him with their quote for us to be able to run. He never heard back from insurance (either company he was expecting a quote from), so he had to make the decision to cancel the season.

Yes, unfortunately. Rob, the owner, made a post yesterday on the Facebook page. It was his personal final deadline last night (after extending it twice) for insurance to get back to him with their quote for us to be able to run. He never heard back from insurance (either company he was expecting a quote from), so he had to make the decision to cancel the season.
This is so disappointing. I literally just added a bunch of events I could probably attend into my calendar. Do you know who he used for insurance. I know a few big clubs out on the west coast that I can talk with and see who they used for insurance and see if half the season or so can be salvaged