Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune COBB AP with bespoke tune

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Who ordered one and let's hear your tune as well as feedback on how you like it.
I ordered mine with the 91 oct. Aftermarket DP Catted and aftermarket FMIC.
From the looks it shipped and should be here mid week next week 5/28 approximately

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I haven't gotten any shipping details on mine yet.
I wonder if they are going to contact us about the custom calibration?

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I have not gotten any notice but I checked my account on the Mountuneusa site and it showed a fed ex number ;)

Mine shipped out today....and who cares where it is...it will be here when it get's here...Rodmoe....my god you waited 7 months for your car.....are you that anxious???

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have one on the way as well and a really cool Setrab oil cooler I will show install pics of but doubt anybody copies it, to much cutting stuff up:)

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Mine shipped out today....and who cares where it is...it will be here when it get's here...Rodmoe....my god you waited 7 months for your car.....are you that anxious???
Oh of course I am Anxious for a stage 2.5 tune from Randy I had been waiting for my FSWERKS tunes since Dec. and now I am waiting on this one so I can sell the extra AP and get to the next mod ... LOL .. Plus I have time and money available for autoX events in June. So a new tune or two is exciting ..
Let the good times roll baby :)

I have one on the way as well and a really cool Setrab oil cooler I will show install pics of but doubt anybody copies it, to much cutting stuff up:)
You're doing some great stuff to the FiST...but let me tell you something...your mods are above and beyond the ordinary owner's capabilities...you might as well be talking about the freaking space shuttle...I don't know what this means but you're in a different galaxy..nothing what you're doing makes any real world sense to normal FiST owners..
Edit: Don't want to be a hater...and I was definitely hating...sorry Rick...now that I am modding and not waiting for my car to be to be delivered and being a whiny bitch...I am so on board with seeing the outcome of your build...Que sera, sera!!! My name is Rick...so how can I hate on another Rick...anyway...subscribed!

Oh of course I am Anxious for a stage 2.5 tune from Randy I had been waiting for my FSWERKS tunes since Dec. and now I am waiting on this one so I can sell the extra AP and get to the next mod ... LOL .. Plus I have time and money available for autoX events in June. So a new tune or two is exciting ..
Let the good times roll baby :)
Lol...just giving you a jolt!!!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have gotten further and further into this as the years go by. I promised myself a few simple mods to get ready for traveling full time with it in the trailer. 293 miles on the clock, I drove it once or twice, less than 30 miles myself, not even titled yet.....I am having a blast though and just sharing it with others:)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looking forward to reading everyone's response.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Rodmoe...does Mountune's process require you to datalog the car and then send them the log files for custom tuning or do they just send you a tune with the mods that you preselect?

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Rodmoe...does Mountune's process require you to datalog the car and then send them the log files for custom tuning or do they just send you a tune with the mods that you preselect?
I am not exactly sure on this yet. I have a email into Randy at Mountune asking about this and will post up if and when I get a answer.

You send Mountune your info...and I am not Rodmoe...so this may not be valid...seek out Rodmoe as he is the knower of all car knowings this side of Autoknowledgia!
Edit: Mountune takes the data from your car and gives you a tune specific for your car...and I am still not Rodmoe

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I think I hear the UPS Truck now before the dog does .. And I get just as excited .. LOL
Haha I constantly check the tracking number when it's out for delivery

You're a mod junky..............and I am becoming one....I should have bought a Festiva!
I thought by this time, I'd have only an intake and coilovers... My poor wallet.