Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune extends MP215 package through 2019 but not California

Mikey456

I don’t understand the news??? Nothing has changed. The kit works with all our cars. The legal ones being the early years. Technically the early years apply to Cobb too. There is no written EO’s for the later model years for our cars. Other than intercoolers and fancy airboxs. Just saying…

Last edited:
OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I don’t understand the news??? Nothing has changed. The kit works with all our cars. The legal ones being the early years. Technically the early years apply to Cobb too. There is no written EO’s for the later model years for our cars. Other than intercoolers and fancy airboxs. Just saying…
It used to be they did not even offer it to 2017-2019 cars. They would just sell it for 2014-2016.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I overwrote it with a new accessport but I think you can uninstall the MP215 tune yourself
Yes, that is correct but that tune is VIN locked to that vehicle. I don't think that the Accessport can be used on another vehicle either.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Mountune has been in dire straits for a hot min and when i bought my 2019 brand new. They basically told me to scratch because mp215 was never going to come. So i went big turbo and never looked back. I’ve heard randy left and so did a bunch of management. Honestly i was disappointed in everything other than the 10/10 parts and build quality.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Randy left years ago. Mountune was in deep doo doo financially a couple years ago and had to restructure. Understandable, given Covid. I bought a lot of stuff from them, as you can see. The fit and quality is like OEM, but better. The only exception was their shift knob. It was great until the top part started spinning. Couldn't get used to that. I don't like the Ford knob quite as much, but it's still good.
Randy still tunes cars. I was very pleased with his 93 tune for my stock turbo. He tunes big turbos, too, but I can't speak to that.

I hope they get their shit together. Great parts, and they ship right away if they're in stock. My catback is supposed to ship in April. I guess we'll see.