Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Mountune Full Induction Kit $300 Shipped

Trader history for NorthLightingConcepts (2)

Looking at going with a different intake to get some more noise under the hood. This one is just to quiet for me, haha.
Comes with black induction hose, clamps, cold air hose and the lower box which was painted black for that sleeper look and a new filter from Mountune with about 500 miles on it. The intake is a bit dirty and will clean before shipping.

7OYZqTGuRdCrAUnMVOv8HA.jpg

UMiWaCqcQ1uW8bjrcN317Q.jpg
Looking for $300 shipped or best offer.

Any questions, just ask.

Last edited:
OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #2
If you read the description, that is the point....to look stock. :)

This is the kit that I am selling, I painted the silver box black with a matte paint to make it look stock. Mountune Full Induction Kit

You can see the Mountune emblem on the second photo on the bottom as well as the fabric cold air hose. The filter is not pictured as it is inside the intake system. Can photograph prior to shipping for those concerned.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
A new one is $250 from mountune.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Full-Induction-Upgrade-Kit-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-int-blk.htm

$449 NOT $250. WTF are people allowed to shit all over people's for sale threads? Move on if you have issues with their prices but nothing is "wrong" with the price.
My bad. Misread that it was the full intake. Add the hose, and it's a lot more.
I have that intake with the hose for 16+, and I love it. Makes good noises and gives you real cold air.

Last edited:

PunkST

2000 Post Club
My guess is you're nowhere near wisconsin. Im looking to either trade away or sell my CPE in red.