Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Induction upgrade kit, Mountune High Flow Intake Hose and a Boomba BOV adapter

Trader history for CarGuy (0)

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I have a used Mountune Induction Upgrade Kit, complete, with all hardware and instructions. The intake has a slight rub mark on it that can't be seen once installed (see picture). New- $299.99, get this one for SOLD. A used but looks new black Mountune High Flow intake hose with hose clamps. New - $159.99, get this one for SOLD. A used blue anodized Boomba BOV adapter complete with the hardware. New - $65, get this one for SOLD. All items include shipping. I have PayPal for payments. I ship via USPS Priority Mail. Ask any questions or for more pics. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
CarGuy

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Mountune Induction Upgrade and Mountune Intake Hose are sold! The Boomba is still available. More parts soon.

OP
CarGuy

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Boomba is SOLD. All parts on this thread are sold and shipped to their new owners. Thank you so much!