Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune MP215 vs. Cobb ECU flasher FB3 package

Hello all,
I've just picked up a 2015 FiST this past October, and once warmer weather rolls around I'd like to start modding the car. First comes tires and wheels, then power upgrades.

I've been browsing through mountune's power upgrades and noticed the MP215 upgrade for $1000, and a Cobb accessport ECU flash package for $250 more. I'd like to have my car make 220~ WHP, and I'm curious to see what experiences some of you have had with these upgrades. I feel like I can get more power out of their cobb package, but is it worth the extra $250?

$1,000 is pretty high for what you'll be getting. I think people get the mp215 because they want to maintain the warranty but you won't have that problem. If you had e85 around you, another option might be to get a used accessport and an e30 tune.

DEss

https://dizzytuning.com/pages/fiesta-flash-tune pretty much lays out what you can do with the stock turbo. You'll definitely need the Cobb AP to hit either ~210whp on pump or ~230whp on e30. Like mentioned above, a used AP for 400 is your best bet. The rest of the parts needed as listed by dizzy can be bought new at whoosh motorsports.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
https://dizzytuning.com/pages/fiesta-flash-tune pretty much lays out what you can do with the stock turbo. You'll definitely need the Cobb AP to hit either ~210whp on pump or ~230whp on e30. Like mentioned above, a used AP for 400 is your best bet. The rest of the parts needed as listed by dizzy can be bought new at whoosh motorsports.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
Thanks! In the future I'd like to get a turbo upgrade to push around 300, but for my first summer with the car I'm keeping the stock turbo