Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Sold: Mountune MTune for Sale

Trader history for zeddzik (0)

For sale is this uninstalled new MTune with the MP215 map and all the supplied cables and mounts.

$500 obo
USPS shipping from Michigan, Metro Detroit area
Email me at dziedzic96@gmail.com or PM me
Let me know if you need more proof it hasn't been installed
IMG_20190524_175101.jpg IMG_20190524_175409.jpg IMG_20190524_175343.jpg

Last edited:

CSM

1000 Post Club
I was not aware that you could install an MP215 loaded M-tune unit on another car. Hell I even e-mailed mountune myself a couple years back and was told that they are not transferable to other vehicles. Genuinely interested here as I have a MP215 unit myself collecting dust.

OP
zeddzik
Thread Starter #3
*Not installed, sorry should have been more clear. I didn't install this one on my car because Cobb Accessports don't support my specific ROM yet. My car is a 2019 and I have only had it a month so that may be why. But yeah you still can't install them on other cars unless you pay Mountune $500 or something like that.

CSM

1000 Post Club
*Not installed, sorry should have been more clear. I didn't install this one on my car because Cobb Accessports don't support my specific ROM yet. My car is a 2019 and I have only had it a month so that may be why. But yeah you still can't install them on other cars unless you pay Mountune $500 or something like that.
oh ok I see. So you purchased this but never installed it. So its never been registered with Ford Performance right?

Gotcha! GLWS

OP
zeddzik
Thread Starter #5
Yep its new and has never been registered with Ford Performance!

In order to maintain my warranty do I have to use the mountune intake, or is my warranty still valid with the MP215 while using a different aftermarket intake?

OP
zeddzik
Thread Starter #7
I don't think another intake would technically be covered but I don't really think It would be an issue unless the warranty claim was plausibly caused by the intake itself.

Makes sense. I'll do $500 total shipped to 15235. Shoot me a PM with your paypal info if that works for you. Thanks.