Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune seeking new buyer or investors after founder steps down.

Recently came across an article saying that the founder of Mountune David Mountain is resigning and they are looking for potential investors. Does anyone have more information or have heard anything else regarding this? Here is the link in question, I am just taking it with a grain of salt for now. https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/pub...otential-sale-after-founders-departure/200428

Mountune USA is separate from mountune UK. My understanding from listening to a podcast with Ken Anderson whom is the president of mountune USA he is owner or major shareholder of mountune USA. Eric from mountune USA posted on one of the Facebook pages that they are just fine and aren’t going anywhere. Though sounds like mountune UK does ok too just that their founder is stepping away thus the search for investors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
bombo107
Thread Starter #3
Mountune USA is separate from mountune UK. My understanding from listening to a podcast with Ken Anderson whom is the president of mountune USA he is owner or major shareholder of mountune USA. Eric from mountune USA posted on one of the Facebook pages that they are just fine and aren’t going anywhere. Though sounds like mountune UK does ok too just that their founder is stepping away thus the search for investors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the information, I'm glad to hear that mountune USA isn't going anywhere. I know the STs leaving didn't help them but I see they have support and parts for a variety of vehicles now.