Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune short block on sale!

$2339 but with “July” discount it’s $1988. Omg this is hundreds less than what I got it for! This is the best value mod and the foundation for durability and way more power safely. I might get another one for preppers sake!

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #5
Btw if you bought a short block and sent it out to some shop to be deburrred, honed, balanced and assembled you better hope they know what the hell they’re doing. Nobody is doing it as good as Mountune for this price. Nobody Nobody.. Nobody does it like Mountune! at this price...sing along!

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #7
Scared? Of you? Ha ha. Not.
You’ll see but eventually I’ll see your hatch. Aux fuel with your turbo tuned by Mitch will be a beast. Btw now is the time to get this short block 💣📞

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
When I saw the email for these I got temped. Then I thought of how my wife complains about my 3 sets of tires and wheels in the garage. If I came home with a spare engine I'm pretty sure her reaction would not be favorable.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #9
When I saw the email for these I got temped. Then I thought of how my wife complains about my 3 sets of tires and wheels in the garage. If I came home with a spare engine I'm pretty sure her reaction would not be favorable.
You can’t do what you want to? Are you in some type of invisible jail? Do you need help getting out?

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
You can’t do what you want to? Are you in some type of invisible jail? Do you need help getting out?
Heh. I learned along time ago that there are various kinds of psychosis involved when you do whatever you want regardless of how it can impact others.

Mikey456

It’s hard to compete with purses, shoes, etc. etc. etc..... lol

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #14
Just tell em “That dress would look great with my short block”