Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Focus ZX3 (Winter) Wheels, Front Control Arms + Other Stock/Random Stuff

Trader history for Dialcaliper (0)

Dialcaliper

Garage cleaning time. Paypal for anything shipped or Paypal/Cash/Money Order for local pickup (CA Bay Area, South).

- Focus ZX3 16x6” Alloy Wheels. In decent shape. Bought to use for snow tires that would fit over larger brakes, but ended up buying a wheel/tire set, so I no longer need these
$250+shipping.

- Front Lower Control Arms (aka LCA). In decent shape. 60k miles, Ball Joints are still good. Removed to replace with Superpro arms
$100+shipping.

- Mountune Air filter - slightly used
$35 shipped.

- K&N Air filter - in good shape but a bit dirty and probably needs cleaned.
$25 shipped

- Pumaspeed Breather hoses. Crankcase to valve cover and cover to crossover pipe. Came as part of a bigger "ancillary" coolant hose kit. The hose to the crossover pipe is either for a 2014-15 or needs to be cut short to install on a 2016+. Similar to the whoosh hose. Also include two other little hoses I didn't install that might be for the turbo coolant return behind the head, and an idwtf hose that might go somewhere else that I couldn't find.
$50 shipped

- Stock 19mm front sway bar (used)
$30+shipping

- Stock Airbox and Lid (used)
$20+shipping

- Stock Induction Hose (used) - 2016-2019 with venturi
$20+shipping

- Black McGard Wheel Locks (Set of 4x M12x1.5 Taper Seat) with Key.
$30 shipped

- PIAA All-Weather LED Fog/Headlight Bulbs - 9012/H11 4000K Fanless w/canbus. Unused
$50+shipping.

- Used OEM Radiator - 56k miles - freshly flushed (prior to installing an aftermarket one) in good shape, no leaks, fins are mostly straight but needs some gunk hosed out of the air fins.
$50+shipping.

- Ebay LED canbus decoder/resistors (new)
$15 shipped

Sold Stuff

- Mountune Sport Springs Installed by previous owner - I’d guess they have less than 20k miles on them. Took them off only because I didn’t Iike the car lowered.
$175+shipping
SOLD

- Pierce 2-point Brace. Used (~20-30k miles). Has some skidmarks but is otherwise straight and still usable
$50+shipping. SOLD

- Fifteen52 Tarmacs, Asphalt Black. In almost excellent shape. Almost because the faces in great shape,no scratches or dents except one wheel has a bit of cosmetic curb rash that can be easily fixed $750+shipping. SOLD

- Black OEM 17" Wheels. All four have curbing that was painted over by a previous owner.
$200+shipping. SOLD

- Hi-Fold Booster Seat - Full back travel folding booster seat (runs $150 new)- my kid outgrew. In excellent shape, no spills or stains (no food in the car!). 3 years left on expiration.
$75+shipping - SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Dialcaliper

Dialcaliper

Thread Starter #14
OEM Wheels are sold. Open to reasonable offers on everything. I'm probably going to chuck the radiator and 19mm sway bar soon as they are taking up space

OP
Dialcaliper

Dialcaliper

Thread Starter #15
Added Focus ZX3 16x6” wheels. Bought to mount snow tires (keeping space for a BBK), but ended up with a full wheel/tire set so I no longer need them. Will consider best offer on anything in the ad