Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Multimedia interface

Helloo can someone help please ? The usb port in my fiesta has broken . Got a new lead but can not find the multimedia interface to swap the leads over .. checked behind glovebox under passenger footwell but the wires look like they are going up behind the stereo? Everyone saying it should be in the footwell but 3 of us have looked and it's not there can ANYONE help me please ?

SteveS

1000 Post Club
The USB ports should connect to the stereo.

It would help if you specified the year and model of your car. The Sync system has changed through the years. And it's possible that the UK version is vastly different from the US version. Most of the forum members are in the US.

OP
G
Thread Starter #3
2014 fiesta in the UK online it says it should be behind the glovebox but searched for hours and can't see it ??

No ( but thanks ) that was the first video I watched and thought cool that's easy but it's not there ! Just spoke to ford they are saying it's behind the head unit ?? So I suppose that's all got to come out ??
I guess it was too good to be true, sorry about that. I had a 14 Fiesta SES (US Version) and it had a hidden or "undeclared" USB port behind the AC Controls which is what I googled.

Good luck!