Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My '14 FiST Oxford White from Mexico

Well, here I am opening my personal thread!

Started with some little details on it..

- Cool White LEDs on interior
- Hyperleds on rear license plate
- Red Painted Calipers
- Euro Style License Plate
- Fiesta badge on trunk removed
- 5,000?K H.I.D. on Fog and Low beam front lamps
- Black Roof

Next mod... The COBB Accessport V3

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Looks Great any plans for the silly little bolty things on the hatch .. like the plate though ..

Looks really nice. White FiST's are really growing on me. And I think they look incredible with black or grey alloys........I like all the black and white contrasts........

Well, here I am opening my personal thread!

Started with some little details on it..

- Cool White LEDs on interior
- Hyperleds on rear license plate

- Red Painted Calipers
- Euro Style License Plate
- Fiesta badge on trunk removed
- 5,000?K H.I.D. on Fog and Low beam front lamps

Next mod... The COBB Accessport V3
Edward, can you tell us more about your changed out low beam and fog lights. Also the other led changes. Where purchased, are you pleased, etc......

OP
E
Thread Starter #6
Looks Great any plans for the silly little bolty things on the hatch .. like the plate though ..
Thanks!!! I always change the plate to Euro haha had it on my ex Miata too..

I dont bother about those black rubber bolts on the back, I think i'll just let them there for now...

OP
E
Thread Starter #7
Looks really nice. White FiST's are really growing on me. And I think they look incredible with black or grey alloys........I like all the black and white contrasts........
I do too!!

I'll have my FiST's roof black painted soon... and Im looking for the OEM color code for the "titanium" of "gunmetal" color of the U.S. FiST package that comes with the red painted calipers...

Anyone has that code?? :S:S:S

OP
E
Thread Starter #8
Edward, can you tell us more about your changed out low beam and fog lights. Also the other led changes. Where purchased, are you pleased, etc......
Hi xplorguy! Speaking of the hid conversion, just bought a pair of H.I.D. H11 kits from a local friend... they were pretty plug & play! Just removed the front headlights for an easy installation.

About the leds, yes... im very pleased. They are the T10 size with like 24 LEDs on each.

Interior...

Rear License Plate (installed the LEDs before the euro license plate... LOL)

Shmi

Looks good.... but drop-in HIDs in halogen reflector housings = [facepalm] you're probably going to blind everyone. Unless those are projector housings, that is.

As for the license plate do the police give you any crap for it? I'd like to get one for mine but the police around here already are hyper vigilant and I don't want to give them another reason to pull me over.

White is a great color on these cars though. Makes the lines and angles pop more IMO. Looks good!

OP
E
Thread Starter #15
Just went to the bodyshop... They will finish tomorrow painting my black roof...

Loved the way it looks!!

I'm digging that black roof, I'm planning on doing that as well. I'll probably go with a vinyl wrap on mine though, simply because of cost and the option of being removed later on.

OP
E
Thread Starter #18
I'm digging that black roof, I'm planning on doing that as well. I'll probably go with a vinyl wrap on mine though, simply because of cost and the option of being removed later on.
I had my ex Mazdaspeed3 vinyl wrapped, liked it, but this time... Im pretty sure about the roof and went the painted way =)

As for the license plate do the police give you any crap for it? I'd like to get one for mine but the police around here already are hyper vigilant and I don't want to give them another reason to pull me over.

White is a great color on these cars though. Makes the lines and angles pop more IMO. Looks good!
He's located in Mexico. I'm sure they don't give a crap as long as it's registered. If for some reason they pull him over for it, he could easily talk his way out of it. Because in Mexico, you're free. [biggrin]